Josefa advises clients on competition law and public procurement law. She represents clients in legal proceedings before the German and European courts, as well as other authorities, including the European Commission and the Bundeskartellamt.
Languages: German, English, French
- Advising BMW on customs related issues
- Advising and representing German Naval Yards Kiel on public procurement law in the procurements of MKS 180 frigates
Josefa studied at the Heidelberg University Faculty of Law, the University of Ottawa, and the College of Europe in Bruges, where she obtained her LLM specialised in European law. Subsequently, Josefa completed her clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin. Prior to joining Blomstein, Josefa gained practical legal experience at an international law firm, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and at a non-governmental organization in South Africa.
- Elektromobilität und Ladeinfrastruktur: Das neue Schnellladegesetz im Überblick, CuR – Contracting und Recht, 2/2021, p. 63 (with Roland Stein)
- Vergabe öffentlicher Aufträge – keine Beschränkung des Bieters bei Vergabe von Unteraufträgen auf 30 Prozent des Auftragsgesamtwerts, Anmerkung zu EuGH Urteil vom 26.09.2019 – C-63/18, jurisPR-VergR 7/2020 (with Pascal Friton)
- Self-cleaning after cartel infringements, Commentary on the opinion of Advocate General Manuel Campos Sánchez-Bordona, 16 May 2018 – C-124/17, jurisPR-Compl 3/2018 No. 4 (with Roland Stein)